Best Baby Nasal Aspirator for Kids
Best Baby Nasal Aspirator for Kids - Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida the Snotsucker with 20 Extra Hygiene Filters by Frida Baby.
Best Baby Nasal Aspirator for Kids, It’s smart, It’s Swedish, It’s maybe a little strange. It’s the doctor-invented nasal aspirator that actually works! To Use: Place large tubes against the child’s nostrils (not inside), creating a seal. Use the red mouthpiece to snuck out snot. Tips: (1) Spraying the saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida. (2) Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril. You will hear and see mucus coming out of the nose. (3) Change filter after each use to maintain suction.
About Best Baby Nasal Aspirator for Kids:-
- HYGIENIC- Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace the filter after every use.
- COMFORTABLE + NON-INVASIVE: NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostrils for gentle snotsucking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: BPA + Phthalate-free. Safe for all ages.
- PARENT MUST-HAVE: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 24 Hygiene Filters
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #