Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad
Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad- Sleep System - ME and WE Zones - Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad - Precise Temperature Control, Perfect Sleep Regulation, App and Sleep Schedule Integration
Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad, Medical Grade Hydronic Layer for Durability and Optimal Performance. High Loft, Washable, Anti-microbial and Anti-bacterial Waterproof Cover for Optimum Comfort.
About Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad:-
- WATER-BASED SYSTEM- Per the research, water has 25x the cooling efficiency of air. COOLER utilizes an adjustable, water-based system to regulate the surface temperature of your existing mattress by actively circulating water through the mattress pad to provide you the most comfortable cooled or heated sleeping environment!
- BETTER SLEEP QUALITY- Make sleepless nights a thing of the past! The wide temperature range – 55-110F (12.8-43.3C) – and thermal efficiency of the pad material allows you to take advantage of the insulating properties of bedding materials and achieve higher quality, deeper sleep! Not meant to replace conventional A/C. Peak operating performance can impact by ambient temperature and humidity.
- APP CONTROL- Apps for both Apple and Android devices are available that allow you to control the unit, heat and cool the pad, set programmable sleep schedules, and set a warm-awake alarm notice. Allowing you the convenience of complete control from the palm of your hand!
- CONTROL UNIT- Features a variable speed fan for white noise and built-in cleaning UV light, so upkeep is easy. The control unit noise level averages less than 45 decibels at a 3 foot (1m) distance. The water sensor alerts you to a low water level. App or manual button control.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE- Better sleep helps improve performance and productivity. OOLER’s active temperature-management system has shown to deliver a drop in resting heart rate by as much as 7 BPM, triggering deep sleep and recovery. Unlock the key to greater recovery and performance with OOLER!
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #