Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp for Indoor and Outdoor
Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp for Indoor and Outdoor- nsect Kiler Fly Pests Atractant Trap Patio UV Lamp for Outdoor and Indoor Hangable
Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp for Indoor and Outdoor, Designed with non-toxic material, fly traps do not pose a threat to the health of humans or pets especially for babies and pregnant women. The natural fly trap indoor made of high-quality materials is durable and reusable for a long time.
About Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp for Indoor and Outdoor:-
- WORKS ON MOST INSECTS – Eleconic inset control kills most bugs and insects within 200 sq.ft, such as flies, mosquitoes, moth. And another crawling, flying insects! They are trapped and electrocuted in the electrically-charged high voltage metal grids.
- EFFECTIVE & POWERFUL – With a strong 4200 voltage grid, this mosquito lamp effectively kills insect on contact. And used a 15W UV tube to attract and eliminate even more insects.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Rid outdoor living areas of flying insect pests, Insect killed by high voltage transformer. And fall to the ground to form a small ecological circulation system. It does use any chemicals or harmful substances.
- WIDELY APPLICATION – This high powered indoor plugin gives you a large area coverage of over 200 sq.ft. Ideal for using Outside the House, Balcony, Garden, Garage, Warehouse, Restaurant, Courtyard, Farm, Orchard. Works Night and Daytime.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Mosquito Killer designed with a safety guard to prevent contact from the lamp. The lantern also has a removable tray and comes with a brush for regular cleaning maintenance after heavy use! Despite these features, remember to not touch the lamp while it is on and allow it to cool down after powering off.
- Please avoid other light interference and avoid strong winds blowing directly to the machine while using this machine. Do not get close to the machine for a long time while it is working. Do put the mobile phone or metal into the wind cover grille. If the power supply or fan is damaged, please be sure to get it repaired or changed by a professional in order to avoid risks.
- Unplug the power plug when not in use for a long time.
- Please notice High Voltage! Keep it away from children and pets.# # #