Hair Curling Iron Curler Wand
Curling Iron Hair Curler Wand - Hair Curling Wand with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating, LCD Display Hairstyling Salonwith Heat Resistant Glove, Dial Heat Control Curling Wand (230°F to 430°F for All Types
Hair Curling Iron Curler Wand makes a great and valuable gift for your friends and family. Professional hair curling Iron with directional switch new design, only one step to rotate clockwise to adjust salon temperature. The hair iron has 10 temperature regulation: 120°C /230°F- 220°C /430°F（Convertible ）Rotate clockwise to increase your want salon high heat. Rotate anticlockwise to decrease the temperature.
About Hair Curling Iron Curler Wand:-
- Beautifully Simple Controls- The Curling Wand with LCD real-time temperature display (230 °F to 430°F). And intuitive dial control makes it easy to personalize the heat to match different hair types
- One Step Operation- Ready to curl in one step, rotate clockwise to adjust the hair wand temperature dial from a choice of 10 settings between 120°C /230°F- 220°C /430°F
- Fast Heating PTC & Ceramic Coating- Reaches 430°F/220°C in just 60s. Smooth ceramic curling iron tourmaline coating provides an even heat up for less damage to your hair & longer lasting curls
- Safe Styling- The Hair Curling Iron includes an insulated tip, anti-scalding & anti-slip bracket. Heat resistant glove & 60-minute auto shutoff for the safest curling experience
- Travel-Friendly- Dual voltage (100V-240V) for worldwide use, 360-degree swivel cord & portable size (1.25 x 13.16”). The curling iron 1 1/4 inch make this ideal to bring along on your next trip
- When using this flat iron, best use the heat resistant glove(included in the package).
- For safety, please turn off the power after using this flat iron, though it will automatic shut-off after one hour.
- Please keep this flat iron away from children, pets.
- The flat iron suitable for slightly wet or dry hair(not completely wet hair).
- Don’t use this flat iron in the damp atmosphere and please storage this flat iron in a safe dry place.
- To extend the flat iron’s life, don’t wind the cord around hair straightener. Or jerking, bending, twisting or straining the cord.
- It’s normal if you hear the sound of sizzle when the flat ironworking.