Martex Health Reusable Face Masks for Men and Women
Martex Health Reusable Face Masks for Men and Women - The durable mask is meant to provide basic protection and should not be used in a surgical setting. While not medical grade, this comfortable mask fits snugly with elastic ear loops and allows for breathing without restriction.
Martex Health Reusable Face Masks for Men and Women, Martex Health gives you confidence that your family is healthy and happy by providing the latest in wellness technologies and solutions. A label that has always focused on innovation and problem-solving properties, Martex Health takes this a step further with modern, science-based solutions for better health and better living.
About Martex Health Reusable Face Masks for Men and Women:-
- 70% Cotton30% Polyester
- Martex Gray and White double-layer face mask crafted of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester; Khaki double-layer face mask made of 70% cotton and 30% silver-infused polyester; Lining: 100% polypropylene.
- SILVERbac technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the bad odor.
- Made at WestPoint Home’s factory in Bahrain. Available in a pack of 10.
- Available in standard size and oversized. Dimensions: Standard size: 8.75”L x 5”H; oversized: 9.5”L x 5.5”H.
- Machine washable; tumble dry. It can be hand washed.
This washable and reusable dual-layer face mask crafted from soft cotton combined with a polyester that enhanced with silver-infused fibers to inhibit the odor. The mask is for general purpose use only and, with a filtering layer, helps provide the wearer with everyday protection against large droplets. Perfect for a trip to the grocery store, pharmacy, essential errands, or public transportation.
Making an Impact: To date, we have provided nearly 500,000 masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage. We’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these face masks for those in need. We are all doing our part to get through this together. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #