St.Basil’s Cathedral Church LED Craft Model Kits Toys for Adults
St.Basil's Cathedral Church LED Craft Model Kits Toys for Adults- CubicFun 3D Puzzles Russia Cathedral LED Architecture Building Church Craft Model Kits Toys for Adults, St.Basil's Cathedral Lighting Up in Night
St.Basil’s Cathedral Church LED Craft Model Kits Toys for Adults, You may notice after you finish our puzzles. They look more like indoor decorative items. By putting on the in-box LED accessories, light effects will come out from internal structure as well as external components. Which brings the replica into life and gives you the mood when you exhibit the finished puzzle set.
About St.Basil’s Cathedral Church LED Craft Model Kits Toys for Adults:-
- Follow the clear instructions to construct a famous landmark from 2D to an impressive 3D model kit, using no glue or tools. Patience and carefulness are needed. Built-up Model Size: 11.4″ L x 9.8″ W x 14.6″ H / 29 x 25 x 37 cm
- It provides the best choice and challenging for CubicFun fans, puzzle lovers, that playing with their friends, children, or the whole family. We recommended the age of the players above 10 years old.
- It’s a realistic and detailed 3D France model kits with LED lights. Especially perfect as an adult toy gift for Christmas, Birthday, Thanksgiving Day. It’s also a great decoration in rooms anywhere in your home.
- Its package included 224 pcs green paper foam board, clear instruction, and a hole puncher. 4+ assembling hours needed without glue or tools. Patience and carefulness will be needed.
- We offer quality warranty and refund policy to ensure no more concerns when you purchase from our official Amazon store by CubicFun 3D Puzzle. To avoid potentially dangerous fakes and cheap imitation knockoffs of CubicFun.
- Follow the instructions on the booklet to build your puzzle. Each puzzle piece numbered to help you complete the assembly.
- Punching out all the interlocking holes before assembly advised.
- To make sure every piece can clearly identify, do not pop out all pieces at once. Please only detach those pieces you need for each step during the assembly. (as pieces numbers are all printed on the puzzle sheet next to every puzzle piece).