Stainless Steel Camping Multitool Hammer Gift for Father
Stainless Steel Camping Multitool Hammer Gift for Father - Stainless Steel Camping Multitool with Nail Claw Safety Lock Pliers Knife Bottle Opener Screwdriver Saw Nylon Sheath for Outdoor Camping Hiking Gift for Men Dad Husband
Stainless Steel Camping Multitool Hammer Gift for Father, The Perfect Gift for any Occasion!. A meaningful must-have Unique Gift for the Handyman, DIY, Father, Son, Boyfriend, Man. Or Woman in Birthdays, Christmas, and Father Day.
About Stainless Steel Camping Multitool Hammer Gift for Father
- ➤ Multi-purpose & Compact Tools- Nail Claw, hammer, plier, regular plier, wire cutter, slotted screwdriver, serrated blade. Internal hex wrench, bottle opener, saw. And fishing hook remover, Philips screwdriver, knife, and a Carabiner D shape Buckle, etc.
- ➤ Heavy Duty & Rugged Material- Stainless steel & aluminum, sturdy, black oxidized, special red oxidation treatment, wear-resisting. And rust-proof, ergonomic handle design, non-stick coating, a smooth non-slip handle. Fantastic Gift for Men & Women.
- ➤ Pocket Size & Portable Nylon Pouch- This camping survival multitool is 6.7 inches/ 17.5 cm. With total weight of approximately 420 g. It’s lightweight and easy to carry. Durable camping nail claw multi-tool Comes with a solid nylon pouch, holding the item tight in position. Guarantee a safe carrying and convenient to takeout for use.
- ➤ Be Ready for Everything – Ideal for indoor activities such as home decoration, furniture repair, cooking. And outdoor camping, hiking, fishing, climbing, exploration travel. Even you can use the lightweight multitool as an emergency multi-tool. Perfect Gift for the wildlife challengers and daily use around the house or office. This is everything you want.
- ➤ 100% Satisfaction Service – If there is any problem with the stainless steel durable camp hammer multitool. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will reply within 12 hours.
How to use the Portable Camping Multitool：
◆ Every tool must be used in full open.
◆ Each tool should be used separately. Don’t open several tools at the same time.
◆ Please use this product in a proper way.
◆ Don’t use this product beyond its function scope to avoid any damages to the product.
◆ When unfolding blades and sharp tools, point them away from you.
◆ When cutting or sawing, direct the blade away from yourself. Keep free hand and loose.