Tin Can Robot Kit Geek Gift
Challenge your child's imagination with the 4M Tin Can Robot. Perfect for any young scientist, this fun robotics kit teaches the value of recycling by re-purposing a used soda can into a moving, functional robot.
Transform a used soda pop can into a bug-eyed robot with the Tin Can Robot kit. The Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
About Tin Can Robot Kit:
- The Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA battery (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.