Touch Screen Kids Smartwatch
Kids Smart Watch Birthday Gift Toys- HD Touch Screen Sports Smartwatch Built in SD Card Two-Way Call Camera Games Recorder Alarm Clock Music Player Calculator for Birthday Gift Toys Children Boys Girls
Touch Screen Kids Smartwatch: The kid’s smartwatches come with 1.54 inches HD big touch screen to bring the wide and bright vision to children with MP3, Games, Alarm, and Recorder. Children can play through the touch screen and select the game for them to prefer. Exercise the child’s reaction skills.
About Touch Screen Kids Smartwatch:-
- ⌚ Kids Smart Watches;- The kid’s smartwatches come with 1.54 inches HD big touch screens to bring the wide and bright vision to children. Build-in MP3 Player (1GB Micro SD Card free included). Support up to 32GB extender), 7 Games, 3 Alarm, Recorder, Calculate, Dial. Besides, 12/24 hr format, can change the digital clock from 24 hrs to 12 hrs. And we provide a 1GB Micro SD Card that is free included. Even with our 2G SIM card, the correct time can be set.
- 🎮 7 Puzzle Games- This kid’s smartwatch equipped with 7 games. Crawl 2048, Basketball Shoot Master, Bee War, Pinball Hit Bricks, Car Grab Goods, Mario Eat Gold, Ultimate racing. Children can play them to exercise their brain thinking of logical and ability of hand-eyes coordination. It’s a great gift idea for a birthday present choice.
- 📞Tow way Call&SOS button;- The watch has a two-way calling feature so you and your child can talk to each other anytime, anywhere. And there is also the SOS function, your child can press the button to call for help when they are in danger. (Note: You need to insert a calling card to use the call feature.)
- 🎵Music&Camera;- We provide 1GB Micro SD Card free included; you can take selfie pictures, record your voice, and save in the watch. You can via sd card reader to upload the pictures and voice on your pc.
- 💡 Support SIM- The watch can work with SIM OR without SIM to work. If you need a call function, then you need a SIM for call functions. For the US, we would like to recommend“Speedtalk” or “US Mobile”, as long as your area still work 2G/GSM network, the smartwatch will work great.