Wall Climbing Remote Control Car
Wall Climbing Remote Control Car -Racers of all skill levels will find Zero Gravity Laser so easy to control! Point the laser gun’s LED light on any smooth surface within a 1-foot radius of the vehicle, and the Zero Gravity Laser will follow the light beam. Pull off sharp turns, spins and race from up to 6 feet away!
Wall Climbing Remote Control Car, This lightweight Vehicle drives on floors, up walls and even upside down on the ceiling! Zero gravity laser easily chases a light in any direction you want at super-fast speeds. Point the controller’s LED light on any smooth surface within a 1-Foot radius of the vehicle and the zero Gravity laser will follow! Zero gravity laser uses a USB rechargeable battery, so you can power up to race over and over! Race up walls, across ceilings and on the ground with the Air Hogs Zero Gravity laser!
About Wall Climbing Remote Control Car:-
- WALL CLIMBING RACE CAR- Defy gravity with the Zero Gravity Laser! Using patented wall climber technology, this lightweight Vehicle drives on floors, up walls & even upside down on the ceiling!
- LED LIGHT CONTROLLER- Point the controller’s LED light at any smooth surface within a 1-foot radius of the vehicle. The race car will chase It in any direction you want at super-fast speeds!
- USB RECHARGEABLE- Racecar is easy to recharge with included USB charging cable. So you can power up to race over & over! The controller uses 3 AAA batteries (not included). It comes with an instruction guide.
- AIR HOGS ACTION- We make an array of exciting remote control vehicles including race cars. Tanks, boat planes, rockets, stunt motorcycles Battle robots, hovering spheres & Star Wars ships.
- CUTTING EDGE RC- We’ve got RC vehicles for both indoor & outdoor play, as well as for racing, stunts, all-terrain, flying & hover capabilities!
- CHASES LED “LASER” LIGHT- Use the controller to guide Zero Gravity Laser anywhere you want it to go. Push the trigger button to activate the safe LED “laser” light (*not a real laser). And point the beam on any smooth surface. The Zero Gravity uses IR sensors to recognize a safe red LED light and chase it. With multi-direction control, change directions quickly and the Zero Gravity Laser will keep up!